Thursday 5 March 2009

Never, say never again...........

Just when you think you have total control of the life you have decided to live you get a punch in your stomach that leaves you without breath. Everything was going smoothly, no questions, no hassle, the perfect weekly programme repeating itself over and over again. Then an insignificant person appears in your life and you start day dreaming of the things you can do together, other than the twice a week visit. Like walking in the park, cooking together, laughing and enjoying just the pure essence of being together. Sex was perfect, there was no need to speak, better than the synchronisation of a Swiss watch.
Of course, I'm talking for myself, it was an illusion that my lover had the same idea. I was the one that had "again" put my trust in another human being. Yet coincidences are unexplainable and here I was having a massage by the wife of my lover. Obviously she hadn't the slightest idea of what was going on....poor soul.
Still, women have a strange way of ticking and I had a precise plot in mind that was intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment