Tuesday 24 March 2009

Going forward always

I have to count to 10 and then look out of the window. I want to look as far as possible and try to imagine that part of the world that I still need to discover, that part of myself that I need to show to myself and to others. Everybody moves on and I have to also.
Alone, am I alone? A lot has happened in these last three weeks. Everyone has gone their own way. Stella has returned to Italy, Daphne is starting a new life with Marc and so I have decided to accept Padre Patrizio's offer to go with him to Cambodia. Padre Patrizio is from Saint Christopher's Church and organises volunteering work for a humanitarian hospital for Cambodian children.
Yes this is my mission...I am off to Cambodia....to live a new life helping others.
Will I be able to cope with such a demanding experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment